Facebook comments

The latest postings from the Hot Pipes Facebook group

This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Error: Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons. Type: OAuthException

2 months ago

Last night I posted Hot Pipes Half 328, rather late for various reasons, but "something" went horribly wrong and my opening announcement was all but obliterated by the first track. That's now fixed and the corrected file is on the server. Oh, and the theme is the music of Johnny Mercer!Apologies for the foul-up: I've no idea what happened to shift that music. ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

2 months ago

I posted Hot Pipes 1-hour edition 276 last Wednesday and another half-hour this Saturday (as usual). The one hour is part 2 of a selection of recent YouTube concert tracks, with an emphasis on British contributions. The last four broadcast half hours:327 - Ladies Only! (Artists, not listeners!)326 - Sandy Macpherson325 - Paramount Theatres UK 324 - Blue All The Way!Enjoy! Sign up to my mailing list on the home page to receive notifications of new shows when they are posted.www.hotpipes.eu ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

3 months ago

Certain technical problems delayed the posting of Half-Hour 325 until today: it should have been posted yesterday. In any event, it features organs in British Paramount Theatres and is available immediately. Enjoy!www.hotpipes.eu/half-hour-broadcast-325/ ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

3 months ago

For reasons that will never be known, the half-hour show (323) which was scheduled for release last Saturday hit the digital brick wall... "Release missed". These shows are uploaded days before and the date and time set for release by the software: normally, no problem. 323 has therefore been manually released just now, and 324 is scheduled for Saturday 12th June. Fingers crossed! 🙂 ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

3 months ago

Hot Pipes 1-hour podcasts are back! I've just posted show 275, featuring samples from some 15 YouTube concerts, most of them performed during the pandemic restrictions. There are links to every YouTube page on the playlist. Not all YouTube videos are created with good audio, though, so I've confined myself to those with good-to-excellent sound. And there's still enough for a second show...Want to be informed immediately I post new podcasts? Then sign up to the email mailing list on the right of the home page!www.hotpipes.eu/podcast-275/ ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

4 months ago

Just a reminder that I've resumed production of half-hour Hot Pipes programmes, which are now posted on Saturdays at 12:00 CET: this week I take a nostalgic trip around San Francisco, while last week's theme was "George Blackmore Remembered".See www.hotpipes.eu/list-half-hour-m4a/ ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

4 months ago

TO ALL USING PODCAST FEEDS... iTunes etc... to be automatically updated. Please check that your feed addresses match those in the right-hand column of hotpipes.eu - and please let me know asap of any problems. Thanks! ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

5 months ago

Hot Pipes Update April 2021Hello everyone,My wife, Pauline, is making progress with her inner-ear issues, and while she is not yet completely recovered, she has improved sufficiently for me to restart production. I'm keeping that to the half-hour editions for the time being as there's still much that I need to do to assist her. My priority has to be to keep the radio stations that broadcast my shows well supplied with new editions: Angel broadcasts Fridays, 1940sUKRadio Saturdays and Serenade airs on Sundays.Starting on April 10th, I will now be releasing the half-hours on Saturdays at 12 noon CET (which is one hour ahead of GMT/UTC).In the last two months I have not been idle regarding Hot Pipes, though: several thousand new tracks, both album and concert, have been added to the library, which now stands at over 77,500 in total, of which almost 54,000 are theatre pipe.As always, I hope that you will continue to enjoy my shows and remember — I'm always open for requests and ideas for show themes. I will restart the one-hour editions as soon as I can.www.hotpipes.eu ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

7 months ago

Some months ago, I had the pleasure of editing and mastering a Hammond CD for Howard Beaumont. I've had this on my sales pages for some time, but today I've added audio samples for each of the 18 tracks. Some of the CD is from a concert performance in Holland on B3 and A100 models, with the 'bonus' tracks recorded on Howard's own studio A100. I may be slightly biased but it's great listening in the jazz Hammond style!I can supply copies of the CD to customers outside of the UK and EU, and now that international mail services seem to have recovered, delivery shouldn't be much longer than a week. Come take a listen...www.hotpipes.eu/product/miscellaneous-cds/howard-beaumont-hammond-live-cd/ ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook